How Market Pickup Works
Online shopping at the Olympia Farmers Market
Remember, all orders must be placed by midnight on Thursday (11:59PM) for Monday daytime pick-up. Orders placed after the Thursday night deadline will be filled the following week.
Pick up hours are Monday from 12PM-2PM.
How Market Pick-Up Works
- Please come to the Market during the pick-up time (12PM-2PM).
- When you arrive, find the check-in desk at the North entrance to the Market. This is the entrance closest to the parking lot.
- Provide your last name and order confirmation number to the staff member located at the check-in desk.
- A staff member will direct you where to go to pick up your order.
- If you ordered any refrigerated items such as dairy or fermented foods, please inform market staff.
- After checking to see that you have received the correct order, please follow all signs and exit at the appropriate exit.
At this time, the Market is not providing curbside pick-up.
Need more information? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.