How Market Pickup Works
Online shopping at the Olympia Farmers Market
Introducing a safer way to shop at the market - you can now order produce and goods from your favorite market vendors online to pickup outside of market hours! Here's how it works: order from your favorite vendors by browsing products and stores, add items to your cart, pay online, and pickup in person on SATURDAY between 4pm and 6pm. We’ll keep market capacity low and limit your contact with individuals to create a safer experience for everyone. Check back frequently as new vendors and products will be added as the Online Farmers Market grows.
Remember, all orders must be placed by 5:00pm on Thursday for Saturday evening pick-up. Orders placed after the Thursday night deadline will be filled the following week.
As of November 7th, pick up hours are SATURDAY from 4PM-6PM.
How Market Pick-Up Works
- Please come to the Market during the pick-up time (4PM-6PM).
- When you arrive, find the check-in desk at the North entrance to the Market. This is the entrance closest to the parking lot.
- Provide your last name and order confirmation number to the staff member located at the check-in desk.
- Once we confirm your order number, a staff member will give you your order.
- If you ordered any refrigerated items such as dairy or fermented foods, please inform market staff.
- Please check to see that you have received all your items before leaving the market.
Need more information? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.