How Market Pickup Works
Online shopping at the Olympia Farmers Market
Remember, all orders must be placed by midnight on Thursday (11:59PM) for Monday daytime pick-up. Orders placed after the Thursday night deadline will be filled the following week.
Pick up hours are Monday from 12PM-2PM.
How Market Pick-Up Works
- Please come to the Market during the pick-up time (12PM-2PM).
- When you arrive, find the check-in desk at the North entrance to the Market. This is the entrance closest to the parking lot.
- Provide your last name and order confirmation number to the staff member located at the check-in desk.
- Once we confirm your order number, a staff member will give you your order.
- If you ordered any refrigerated items such as dairy or fermented foods, please inform market staff.
- Please check to see that you have received all your items before leaving the market.
Need more information? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.